Careers at Staab Construction
Considering a Career in Construction?
Consider employment with the Staab Construction Team today! We have a reputation as a great place to work with growth opportunities for employees at all levels. We hire many positions including laborers, equipment operators, process pipe & equipment installers, carpenters, cement finishers, project managers, project assistants and drafters at all experience levels.
At Staab Construction we set you up for success through a variety of ways including:
- Weekends at Home
- We know family and personal time is important. Because of this, job crews normally work four 10-hour days to allow employees longer weekends for personal and family time.
- Education and Mentoring
- All full time employees are offered a variety of growth and education opportunities including apprenticeship programs, supervisor training programs and career pathing.
- Quality Tools and Equipment
- You will provide standard non-power hand tools only. The company will provide power and special tools and equipment necessary to make your job run smoothly and efficiently. The company in committed to maintaining its equipment in excellent working order.
- Earn Excellent Wages
- Your skills and experiences will be well rewarded with annual cost-of-living, merit and promotion raises to eligible candidates.
- Receive Outstanding Benefits
- In addition to excellent wages, you will have one of the best benefit packages in the industry, including Health Insurance, Profit Sharing, Short-term Disability Insurance, Long-term Disability Insurance, Pretax Child Care Benefits Plan, Pretax Unreimbursed Medical Expense Plan, a variety of Retirement Plans, Leave of Absence Plan (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, etc.), Subsistence Pay when working more than 50 miles from your home, Employee Assistance Plan offering professional consultation, evaluations, and solutions for personal and work-related issues.
What makes our founder, Aaron Staab, most proud about his company?
Without a doubt, it is our employees. They have built this company into what it is today. Without them, we wouldn’t have the excellent reputation we enjoy in our niche market of water and wastewater facility construction.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law